Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ron Artest a.k.a Metta World Peace's vicious elbow against James Harden

Ron Artest a.k.a Metta World Peace now, gave James Harden a nasty left elbow in the head.

After a powerful dunk against 2 Oklahoma Thunders players, Metta celebrated, but too much celebration lead him to a vicious elbow against James Harden. He tried to explain his side but officials are convinced it was intentional and decided to throw Metta out of the playing court.

Even if Metta is out, he is not a big factor as Lakers won the game, compare to Thunders who lose one of their main scorer. The game went to double overtime and ended at 114-106.




In an interview, Metta apologize for what happened, “On that play, I just dunked on Durant and Ibaka, and I got really emotional, really excited. And it was unfortunate that James had to get hit with the unintentional elbow. I hope he’s OK. The Thunder, they’re playing for a championship this year. So I really hope he’s OK, and I apologize to the Thunder and to James Harden. Such a great game, and it was unfortunate so much emotion was going on at that time.”


On Metta's twitter account, he tweeted and still explaining his side, I just watched the replay again..... Oooo.. My celebration of the dunk really was too much... Didn't even see James ..... Omg... Looks bad.